- Real-time transmission over UTP cat5e/6
- NTSC, PAL & SECAM video format compatible
- Compatible with all HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD & CVBS analog cameras
- Colour video max up to 440m(1443ft) for HD-CVI 720P camera If you adjust saturation of DVR, max up to 470m(1541ft)
- Colour video max up to 230m(754ft) for HD-CVI 1080P camera
- Colour video max up to 190m(623ft) for HIKVISION TVI 720P camera
- Colour video max up to 190m(623ft) for HIKVISION TVI 1080P camera
- Colour video max up to 210m(688ft) for TVT HD-TVI 720P camera
- Colour video max up to 230m(754ft) for TVT HD-TVI 1080P camera
- Colour video max up to 320m(1049ft) for AHD 720P camera
- Colour video max up to 320m(1049ft) for AHD 960P camer
- Colour video max up to 250m(820ft) for AHD 1080P camera
- Colour video max up to 400m(1312ft) for CVBS camera
- Male BNC with extended 5.9inch(150mm)mini-coax pigtail
- RJ45 Jack for UTP cable
- Built-in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor) for surge protection
- Wave Filter Design, Anti-Static Design
- Lightning protection design Grade: III
- 60 dB crosstalk and noise immunity
- Exceptional interference rejection
- ABS engineering plastic housing
The HAY-HDPVB02 is video & power transmitter and receiver that allows the transmission of real-time CCTV HD video and power signal via cost-effective unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) cable. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are supported.
The HAY-HDPVB02 is compatible with all HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD & CVBS analog cameras. Used in pairs, HAY-HDPVB02 eliminates costly and bulky coaxial cable.
The superior interference rejection and low emissions of the HAY-HDPVB02 allow video & power signals to coexist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant. The HAY-HDPVB02 is built-in surge suppressor to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Its crosstalk and noise immunity ensure quality video signals.